Hi, I’m attorney Sarah Cho.
From my law office in Bellevue, WA, I help good people who have made a mistake, get their life back.
When charged with a crime, clients are usually scared and embarrassed. They are afraid of being thrown into the legal system and how that will impact their employment. They are embarrassed because they feel like they have let themselves and their family down, and as a result, they feel shame and guilt because of the legal troubles they are in.
I am passionate about helping my clients navigate their way through the justice system. I take the time to get to know each of my clients because every case is different, and every situation is unique. I carefully tailor my strategy based on each individual person, because a one size fits all defense will not achieve the best results.
My goal is to not only help my clients with their legal matters but to address any underlying issues so that they can move forward with their lives without feeling shame and embarrassment.
As an avid hiker and mountaineer, I enjoy a good challenge! If you’re feeling trapped by your circumstances, I hope you’ll let me help you find a way out. Call (425) 747-0582 to get a free case evaluation.
- Seattle University School of Law, J.D., with Honors, 2009
- University of Washington, B.A., 2005
- Gerry Spence Trial Lawyer’s College
- National College for DUI Defense
- Washington Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Super Lawyer Rising Star 2018
- Super Lawyer Rising Star 2019
- Super Lawyer Rising Star 2020
- “Representing Non-Citizens in the Era of Trump” Citizens for Judicial Excellence (2018)